Are you our new Full-stack Developer
Welcome in the world of iChoosr
We are a young, international, fast-growing organisation with 110 colleagues in six countries: Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Japan.
At iChoosr we believe in the power of united consumers, which is why we organize group buying schemes for solar panels and green energy. The idea is simple: together you get a better deal than alone. iChoosr wants all parties involved to benefit. More than 2.5 million households globally have now saved money through iChoosr.
What will be your role?
As Full-Stack Developer you literally write the future of iChoosr. At iChoosr the developers are not positioned on the side-line, but they are right in the middle of the business. You actively participate in the search for the best solution for the end user. You are willing share your technical knowledge with your colleagues..
- You are responsible for the front- and backend of the applications related to the group buying projects and other future activities.
- You work very closely with the Business teams and other Expert teams like Data Analysis, Marketing, Digital Design and New Product Development.
- You are responsible for the quality of your code and you improve the existing code through refactoring.
- You know what it is like to work in an agile environment and you support your junior colleagues by providing them with constructive feedback.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related area; supplemented with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- You have experience working in a small team (3-5 developers).
- You are an excellent communicator; you are social, and you can translate your technical knowledge to the business teams and other stakeholders.
- You have experience in developing apps for consumers (B2C) and understand the importance of usability, SEO and customer journeys.
- You have previously worked in an Agile environment. You are flexible enough to adapt to changes that belong to a fast-growing organization.
- You are innovative and creative: you think out-of-the-box, you can easily see connections and you can translate best practices from other contexts to iChoosr’s business and practice.
- You dare to take risks and feel good in an environment where “Fail fast, learn fast” is the motto.
- English is the official language in our organization. Speaking and understanding Dutch, is definitely a plus.
What technical skills are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is willing to continue to develop. Someone who is multi-employable, with a possible focus on Front-end development.
The following technologies should be part of your knowledge set:
- .Net Core
- Angular (or similar frameworks)
What do we offer you?
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with fun, smart and motivated colleagues who work together in an informal way.
- Room for personal development and team development.
- A nice and fun office in the center of Antwerp, 10 minutes’ walk from Central Station and easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or scooter.
- A fulltime contract of 39 hours/week, 20 vacation days + 6 ADV days
- Of course, we also pay you a competitive salary supplemented with meal vouchers, eco vouchers and an interesting insurance package for your health and pension.
Are you enthusiastic about this role?
If this function fits you, we would love to hear from you! Send us your motivation and resume via email@example.com. If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them. A no-obligation video call or telephone call can be arranged quickly.