Project Manager in the UK Solar Team
Welcome in the world of iChoosr
We are a young, international, growing organisation with 95 colleagues in five countries. Our collective schemes in energy and solar panels have helped over 1.7m households save over £150m.
iChoosr has been organising group buying schemes for solar panels, in partnership with UK councils, since 2015. Our Solar Together initiative helps households gain a better deal, where high quality workmanship is guaranteed. Through group buying we enable people to invest in a sustainable future and benefit from savings on their electricity bill at the same time.
Buying solar panels doesn’t have to be difficult. iChoosr provides customers with clear and objective information supported by its dedicated helpdesks for when customers have any additional questions.
What will be your role?
iChoosr is looking for a Project Manager, based in the centre of Antwerp, to support our solar projects in the United Kingdom. In this role you will be part of the operational team and work closely with the Head of Projects, Supplier Manager, the Customer Service Officers, external partners and other iChoosr colleagues to optimise the scheme’s customer service, operational process and overall result. You will play a critical role in growing iChoosr’s position in the UK solar market.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
Your main focus in the role is ensuring best-in-class customer experience across our online journeys, via our call centre and in all customers communications.
You will identify areas of the online experience that can be improved by listening to customer feedback and using online analytics. You will look to improve the information and content available on our website to further support this goal.
You will support the customer service team, acting as the crucial link between the helpdesk and the business team.
Main activities include:
- Maintaining up to date information and content on our websites
- Supporting the launch of all new projects by preparing online content, using a web-based admin system
- Suggesting and preparing improvements to the customer journey based on customer queries and data-driven insights
- Preparing email content and templates, and activating large volume email sends using email tools
- Maintaining good lines of communication between the business team and the customer service team through regular catch-up and information sharing sessions
- Providing support to Customer Service Officers or external partners in responding to customers on complex issues
- Managing the social media accounts (e.g. Twitter and Facebook)
Who are we looking for?
- You have followed a bachelor’s or master’s program supplemented with at least three years of relevant work experience
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills in (British) English (preferably native or bilingual)
- You are interest in customer and user experience and a have passion for great customer service
- You are a problem solver – keen to make suggestions on how we can structurally resolve frequently occurring customer issues and further improve the iChoosr processes
- You are able to present information and explain processes in front of an audience
- You have the confidence to speak up and make suggestions or process enhancing changes
- You have operational capabilities such as:
- An eye for detail
- Working independently;
- The ability to retrieve required information from applicable people within the iChoosr organisation, our customers and partners (e.g. councils)
- Maintaining an overview of the schemes that are running
- Setting priorities in your personal ‘To Do’ list
- You have an interest in understanding the domestic solar and energy markets from a consumer angle
- You are able to work under pressure and respond to changing demands and deadlines
- You are familiar with, and confident using, IT based systems, including working with WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT
What do we offer you?
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with fun, smart and motivated colleagues who work together in an informal way
- Room for personal development and team development
- A nice and fun office in the center of Antwerp, 5 minutes from Central Station and easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or scooter
- International experience and travelling
- You will be based in Antwerp and are prepared to travel to our office in The Netherlands (Amsterdam) and various locations in the UK, on average, once every month.
- Of course, we also pay your salary supplemented with meal vouchers, eco vouchers and a nice insurance package for pension and health
Are you enthusiastic about this role?
If this function fits you, we would love to hear from you! Send us your motivation and resume via email@example.com. If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them. A no-obligation Skype or telephone call is quickly arranged.